Monday, May 12, 2014

Secret #1

Hello,

My name is Kathryn Kerner, and I am writing this blog to reveal some secrets behind the life of a successful student. These are secrets that I have learned through my own experiences in academia. While most of these secrets are directed toward undergrad students, they can be applied to any learning situation. As a business student, the majority of my experiences revolve around business, but I will attempt to generalize my methodology behind becoming a successful student.


The first and most important secret that I have learned is that you don’t have to be a genius in order to be a successful student. Don’t get me wrong, intelligence does help… quite a lot, but with hard work and determination you can learn anything. This blog will provide similar tips and tricks (secrets) on a variety of subjects that will not only help you succeed in school, but also in “real-word” situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment